3 August, 2021 By Erich Dunkelberger

If you listen or read to the Sewer Stream Media ( CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS makes no difference as they all regurgitate the same phrases) or get your “news” from any of the Big Tech companies, you must know we are in the midst of of the Delta variant of Covid-19. The spread is spiking everywhere. The Delta is more highly transmissible, causing hospitals to fill fast.

However, details that have filtered through the CDC, FDA and others may tell a different story, one not reported by the above “media”. But first, let me repeat that the Covid virus IS real. Whether it was a natural virus or a manufactured one I can’t tell you. I BELIEVE it was manufactured and Fauci himself commented that it wasn’t out of the realm of possibility. But, it is a virus that has, or been partially responsible, killed people around the world. Some of the droppings from the above agencies might be enlightening. They should at least turn on the lightbulb over your head.

The agencies that we should trust with our health have been manipulating numbers throughout the pandemic. They put out for publication a daily death toll Covid caused. Around five months ago, CDC reported that, of those deaths, only 6% actually died from Covid. The other 94% died of pre-existing conditions. That’s a significant difference. At that time, my state had just reported 500,000 deaths since the beginning of the virus. Using the number reported by the CDC, 30,000 of the deaths were from Covid. Granted, every death is painful, but lies are inexcusable!

The FDA several weeks ago, said they were pulling emergency use authorization for the PCR test at the end of the year. Why are they pulling the most commonly used test for Covid? Turns out it is cycled way too many times to be a reliable test; it gives too many false positives. Imagine all those people who tested positive and had to miss work because of a false positive. Imagine having to trust the test again to be able to go back to work. I always knew that the number of cases was inflated.

Of course, the CDC revealed not long ago that the PCR test couldn’t really distinguish between Covid and the flu. In 2019, our local news was reporting flu deaths and school closures because of the flu. Those reports disappeared at the start of 2020, as if the flu had been completely eradicated, despite the 41% efficacy of the flu vaccine that year!

The world is full of viruses. Some are deadly. Others cause discomfort. Lately, the biggest viruses have been the SSM, Big Tech, the FDA and the CDC. Their cause to create hysteria have completely blown their credibility, at least for me. How about you?